1. What is the Kitchen Stories Customer Care Number?
2. Is Kitchen Stories also an aggregator of restaurants like Swiggy / Zomato / FHRAI / Amazon?
No. We run self-owned-and-operated Multi-cuisine Cloud Kitchens, Bakeries, Retails Units and Delivery Teams to ensure safety, quality, consistency and accountability in the entire supply-chain.
3. How do I provide any feedback?
Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. You can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, just text FEEDBACK on 9663332255 and we will call you back.
4. Is Kitchen Stories only a Food Delivery Platform.
No. There are many other services:
5. Can I edit my order?
Yes. For any one item (WhatsApp/sms to 9663332255) - within15 minutes of placing the order.
6. Can I cancel my order?
Yes. Subject to following conditions:
7. Will Kitchen Stories be accountable for quality/quantity?
Always. We are not an aggregator of restaurants – so, we are responsible for the entire supply-chain, from cooking, through transit to delivery.
8. Is there a minimum order value?
Yes. Different menus have their own Minimum Order Values, starting at Rs.350/-. It is shown along with the icon for the menu.
9. Do you charge for delivery?
In most cases, we don’t. However, we do levy a small delivery charge based on ‘Time and Distance’ for the 1-day Prior Menu, which has an upper range of Rs.200/- for orders between Rs.1000/- and 5000/-. Beyond Rs.5000/-, this is also free of delivery charge.
10. How long do you take to deliver?
Being a premium service, our general delivery time for the ‘Fatafat Menu’ is 1 hour. All other menus are ‘pre-order’ and will be delivered at the time scheduled by you.
11. What are your delivery hours?
Deliveries are scheduled between 11am and 9pm, as of now.
12. Can I order from any location?
Depending on the type of menu, you may order from various locations in Bangalore. Once you key in your location on the App, the menus you can access will be shown. The 1-Day Prior, Celebrations and Subscription Menus are available across Bangalore.
13. Do you support bulk orders?
Yes. Our 1-Day Prior and Celebrations Menus are meant for bulk-orders to make your gathering a success. However, you may also order in bulk from the ‘Fatafat Menu’ with 3 hours’ notice for impromptu / planned office / home get-togethers / meetings.
14. Can I order in advance?
Yes. From any menu.
15. Can I change the address / number?
16. Is there a Kitchen Stories Rewards Program?
Yes. The Rewards Program automatically kicks in once you are registered on our App and orders are placed via the App.
17. Does one need to download the App?
No. As a WebApp, one can just ‘add it to home-screen’. Uses minimal space on your phone.
18. Are the Rewards Points fully redeemable?
Yes. 100% of the points are redeemable against a single order, to the extent of the order. There is no money-back option, though.
19. How are the Rewards Points monetised for redemption?
1 Point = 1 rupee, generally, and Rs.50/- of purchase = 1 point. But we may have festival offers or milestone bonuses that make this even more attractive.
20. In what ways can the Rewards Points be redeemed?
As a full-stack food solutions company, you can redeem reward points in a multitude of ways:
21. Do you have Wallet Services?
Yes. To make payments, subscriptions, gifting and cancellations easier.
22. Unable to view the details in my profile.
No problem. Please check if you have the latest update for the app. Else, give us a call on 9663332255.
23. I want an invoice for my order.
Sure. Please call us on 9663332255.